Friday, April 3, 2009

Three more months

After four months of thinking we'd be out of upstate NY in the beginning of May, we've been extended once again to the end of June. I've been so excited to have only one month left, but now it's three. While the time goes pretty quickly and I know it's not a huge deal, I'm kind of at the end of what I've got as far as patience goes. I'm so ready to move to a more permanent location, get a dog, a house, and hopefully a more stimulating job that this little delay seems huge. Oh, well, I have this sneaking suspicion that whether we're in the Navy or out there's a whole lot of uncertainty in life. At least it's beginning to look a lot like spring, despite the promises of another snow storm tomorrow, I'm almost done with my aprons I'm making and I've always got Nathan, even if I only get to see him for 20 minutes a day a lot of days. Despite this little set back, life's great and I'm still a happy girl. That's got to count for something, right?

1 comment:

SAM said...

Just think, you really will get to see Springtime in NY! But, I don't really understand what you mean by life having uncertainties!!!!